a Whistler pet friendly hotel
Aava Whistler Hotel is pet friendly! We are happy to welcome your furry friend to stay with us! For your pet’s comfort and enjoyment, we provide a cute welcome package for when you arrive.
Enjoy the Valley trail in winter and summer for a short or long walk to parks and lakes. Please see the map or ask our concierge staff to help you choose the best trail.
Things to Remember During Your Stay With Your Pet
- We ask that you do not leave your dog unattended in your room for the comfort of all hotel guests
- Pet fee is $25 per stay
We love dogs! Whistler offers a number of dog-sitters, walkers & trainers.
- Alpine Dogs K9 Adventure offers adventure hikes, private dog walking, and in room pet sitting.
- Canine Energy offers training and other services.
- Trail Dogs is a dog walking service with pick-up and drop-off service. 604.905.9273
- Whistler Dog Sitting provides services including in room sitting and adventure walks with pick up available from the Aava Hotel.
Everyone Deserves a Day at the Spa!
To Set Your Mind at Ease - Whistler Veterinary Clinics
- The Animal Health Clinic of Whistler is located in Function Junction. 604-905-5088
- Coast Mountain Veterinary Services is located in Whistler's Creekside. 604-932-5391