2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 5 - Nov 11, 2013
|Date:||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 7:15 PM and beyond|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
Cornucopia Whistler is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia Festival yet.
2013 Whistler Coruncopia - Day 5 Events Schedule
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7AM to 8AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8AM to 9AM
- Nourish: Pediatric Allergies: A parents guide, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Nourish: Safe and Sumptous Cuisine in an Allergic World, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30AM to 2:00pm
- Nourish: Adult Allergies: Awareness, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30PM – 3:30PM
- Araxi - Intimate Wine Dinner - Okanagan Crush Pad, Araxi Restaurant + Bar, 6:30PM, Food & Wine
- Alta Bistro: “Roll the Dice”, Alta Bistro, 7:15PM
Looking for Accommodations During Cornucopia?
The Aava Whistler Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village just minutes away all of the fun and excitement of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia food and wine festvial.