2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 6 - Nov 12, 2013
|Date:||Tuesday, November 12, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 7:15 PM and beyond|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
Cornucopia Whistler is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia.
2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 6's Event Schedule
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7AM to 8AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8AM to 9AM
- WSET Course Level 1, Whistler Conference Centre, 9:30AM to 5:30PM, Wine
- Whistler Chef’s Challenge, Whistler Conference Centre, 10AM to 4PM, Food, THIS EVENT IS FREE.
- Nourish: Gaps: An introduction, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Nourish: Gaps Cuisine, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30PM to 2:00PM
- Nourish: Gaps: Incorporating the Philosophy, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30PM to 3:30PM
- Araxi - Intimate Wine Dinner - Moon Curser, Araxi Restaurant + Bar, 6:30PM, Food & Wine
- Alta Bistro: “Roll the Dice”, Alta Bistro, 7:15PM