2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 7 - Nov 13, 2013
|Date:||Wednesday, November 13, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 7:15 PM and beyond|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
The 2013 Whistler Cornucopia continues on November 13th with a variety of events including workshops and dining opportunities.
Cornucopia Whistler is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia Festival yet.
2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 7 Event Schedule
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7AM to 8AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8AM to 9AM
- Whistler Chef’s Challenge, Whistler Conference Centre, 10AM to 4PM, Food, THIS EVENT IS FREE.
- Nourish: Raw Food: Why?, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Wine and Spirit Education Trust, Course Level 2, Whistler Conference Centre, 9:30AM to 5:30PM, Wine
- Nourish: Cooking Raw Food, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30PM to 2:00PM
- Nourish: Raw Food: The seasons, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30PM to 3:30PM
- Araxi - Intimate Wine Dinner - Nk’Mip + Jackson-Triggs, Araxi Restaurant + Bar, 6:30PM, Food & Wine
- Alta Bistro: “Roll the Dice”, Alta Bistro, 7:15PM
Looking for Accommodations During Cornucopia?
The Aava Whistler Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village just minutes away all of the fun and excitement of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia food and wine festvial.