2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 8 - Nov 14, 2013
|Date:||Thursday, November 14, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 6:30 PM and beyond|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
Day 8 of Whistler Cornucopia offers a variety of events including several that focus on fermented foods. Dining experiences are also offered. Check out the schedule here.
Cornucopia Whistler is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia Festival yet.
2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 8 Schedule of Events
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7AM to 8AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8AM to 9AM
- Wine and Spirit Education Trust, Course Level 2, Whistler Conference Centre, 9:30AM to 5:30PM, Food
- Nourish: Fermented Foods, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Whistler Chef’s Challenge, Whistler Conference Centre, 12PM to 2PM, Food, THIS EVENT IS FREE.
- Nourish: Fermented Cooking, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30PM to 2:00PM
- Nourish: Fermented Drinks, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30PM to 3:30PM
- Alta Bistro: The Muddle, Alta Bistro, 5:00PM, Food & Wine
- Araxi - Intimate Wine Dinner - Burrowing Owl, Araxi Restaurant + Bar, 6:30PM, Food & Wine
- VINOS - Location TBD
Looking for Accommodations During Cornucopia?
The Aava Whistler Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village just minutes away all of the fun and excitement of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia food and wine festvial.