2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 9 - Nov 15, 2013
|Date:||Friday, November 15, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 9 PM|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
November 15th marks day 9 of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia celebration of food and wine. Events run all day wrapping up with a "Best of Argentina" House Party in the evening.
Cornucopia Whistler is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia Festival yet.
2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 9 Event Schedule
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7AM to 8AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8AM to 9AM
- Wine and Spirit Education Trust, Course Level 2, Whistler Conference Centre, 9:30AM to 5:30PM, Wine
- Nourish: Paleo: Qu’est-ce que c’est, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Culinary Stage Series: Brunch Dishes with an Earls Twist, Whistler Conference Centre - Culinary Stage, 10:00AM to 11:30AM, Food
- Nourish: Paleo Cuisine, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30PM to 2:00PM
- Nourish: Advanced Paleo, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30PM to 3:30PM
- Ocean Wise Friday Fish Fry, La Bocca, 6PM to 10PM, Food & Wine
- Alta Bistro: Slide and Dine, Alta Bistro, 6:30PM, Food & Wine
- House Party – Best of Argentina, Whistler Conference Centre, 6PM to 9PM
Looking for Accommodations During Cornucopia?
The Aava Whistler Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village just minutes away all of the fun and excitement of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia food and wine festvial.