2013 Cornucopia Whistler - Day 11 (Last Day) - Nov 17, 2013
|Date:||Sunday, November 17, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 6PM|
|Where:||Throughout Whistler with some Pemberton Events too|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
Cornucopia Whistler is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia Festival yet.
2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 11 Event Schedule
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7AM to 8AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8AM to 9AM
- Culinary Stage:The Simple Art of HomeCheesemaking; making Camembert at home, Whistler Conference Centre, Culinary Stage, 10AM to 11:30AM
- Hair of the Dog Cocktails And Why They Work, Whistler Conference Centre, 11AM to 12:30PM, Seminar
- Nourish: Healing Foods, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Nourish: Fuelling to Detox, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30PM to 2:00PM
- Tour de France Blanc, Whistler Conference Centre, 1PM to 2PM, Seminar
- Fellowship of the Grain, Whistler Conference Centre, 1PM to 2:30PM, Seminar
- Nourish: Anti-aging panel, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30PM to 3:30PM
- Tour de France Rouge, Whistler Conference Centre, 2:30PM to 3:30PM Seminar
- Culinary Stage Series: Cocktails & Comfort Foods - Mile One Eating House & Pemberton Distillery
- Whistler Conference Centre - Culinary Stage, 2:30PM to 4:00PM, Food & Wine
- Bitter Bastards, Whistler Conference Centre, 3PM to 4PM, Seminar
- Alta Bistro: The Sausage Party, Alta Bistro, 6PM, Food
- The Fairmont Chateau:Guilt-Free Holiday Entertaining – Interactive cooking demonstrationand festive feast, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 9:30AM to 12:30PM
Looking for Accommodations During Cornucopia?
The Aava Whistler Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village just minutes away all of the fun and excitement of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia food and wine festvial.