2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 1 (Event Launch) - Nov 07, 2013
|Date:||Thursday, November 07, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 9 PM|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
2013 Whistler Cornucopia is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia Festival yet.
Aava Whistler Hotel is steps from the Whistler Cornucopia making it your perfect wine and food festival hotel accommodations!
2013 Whistler Cornucopia Schedule - Day 1
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7 AM to 8 AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8 AM to 9 AM
- Nourish: Healing Arts of First Nations, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Nourish: Fish and Forest from First Nations, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30 PM to 2 PM
- Nourish: The Magic of Mushrooms, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- House Party – Best of BC, Whistler Conference Centre, 6 PM to 9 PM
Looking for Accommodations During Cornucopia?
The Aava Whistler Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village just minutes away all of the fun and excitement of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia food and wine festvial.