2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 2 - Nov 08, 2013
|Date:||Friday, November 08, 2013|
|Time:||7 AM to 9 PM and beyond|
|Price:||Various Pricing Points|
Cornucopia Whistler is an 11 day food and wine festival that takes place at various locations throughout the Whistler Village. The nation’s top wineries, chef's and foodies ascend on Whistler for the event that includes various tasting, seminars, dinners and parties.
This year's event marks the first time the festival has moved to the 11 day format a move made to capitalize on the popularity of the every expanding event. Along with amazing Canadian wine producers and chefs the event also attracts wine producer and foodies from far and wide. Join us this November 7 - 17 for what is sure to be the biggest and best Cornucopia Festival yet.
2013 Whistler Cornucopia - Day 2 Schedule
- Nourish: Meditation, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 7AM to 8AM
- Nourish: Yoga, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 8AM to 9AM
- Nourish: Feng Shui: The Art of the Table, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Wines of British Columbia - BC VQA Trade Seminar, Whistler Conference Centre, 12:00PM to 1:30PM
- Nourish: Feng Shui: Eating with Colours Lunch Workshop, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 12:30PM to 2PM
- Trade Tasting, Whistler Conference Centre, 1:00PM to 3:30PM, TRADE ONLY. DONATION AT THE DOOR.
- Nourish: Feng Shui: The Art of the Kitchen, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, 2:30PM to 3:30PM
- Araxi Big Guns, Araxi Restaurant + Bar, 6PM
- Alta Bistro: Maison Joseph Drouhin, Alta Bistro, 6:30PM
- An evening of fine food and wine with Canadian wine pioneer Harry McWatters, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Grill Room, 6:30PM Reception, 7PM Dinner
- Winery Dinner: Hy’s Steakhouse, Hy’s Steakhouse, 7PM
- CRUSH Gala Grand Tasting, Whistler Conference Centre, 8:30PM to 11PM
- California Gurls, The Longhorn Saloon & Grill, 9PM
Looking for Accommodations During Cornucopia?
The Aava Whistler Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village just minutes away all of the fun and excitement of the 2013 Whistler Cornucopia food and wine festvial.