You on a Bike in Whistler. That's What We Want To See.
We Love Mountain Bike Culture in Whistler
Many of you know that already. You bring your bikes to us and we love them like they were our own children. Our bike valet (Yes, we have a bike valet. Don't you?) keeps them safe while you sleep. We supply you with all you need to keep you bike clean and well fed tuned. We help you take pictures of your bike and share them with the world.
Others may tolerate your bike. We love it.
And that's great and all, but we found there was just so much love in our hearts that we want to spread it around. And the best way to do that is to get more people on bikes.
Which is what we are about to do. So buckle up and get ready.
What You Might Win (If You're Lucky...)
We're giving away a 2-night stay with us in a Superior King room from the time the contest starts until Thanksgiving (mountain bike season, basically). There are blackout periods (or course) but we'll fill you in on all those details when you win.
Next on the list is a bike rental package. Because we want to see you on a really nice bike this summer. If you win this, you choose:
- Valley Trail Package (includes two-day bike rentals for 2.5-hour tour of the best of the Valley Trail with a guide)
- Cross Country Package (includes two-day cross country bike rentals for 2.5-hour tour of cross country trails with guide)
- Downhill Package (includes two-day downhill bike and armour, and two-day bike park tickets for two people)
You could also win:
- $200 gift certificate at Summit Sports
- ATV tour with Canadian Wilderness Adventures for two
- GoPro HD Hero 3+ Black Edition camera
- …and more gifts waiting in-room!
What are you waiting for? Enter this contest. Now.
Go for it. It's the best way we could think up to get as many of you folks on awesome bikes riding the trails. Up to this point, you probably figured, "Yeah, mountain biking in Whistler. Maybe someday. After I finish this nap."
Well, we're here to tell you this: Our beds might be comfy, but it's time to wake up, smell the (very good in-room) coffee and get on a bike. Now. You can sleep later.
(For contest Rules & Regulations, please read them here.)
Posted by Aava Whistler Hotel on Thursday, July 10, 2014