AAVA Whistler Hotel
At Aava Whistler Hotel we are committed to mitigating the spread of COVID-19. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the hotel and the safety of our guests and staff is at the highest level, we have adapted existing and implemented new processes to maintain the utmost cleanliness within the premises. To learn more about the measures we are taking at Aava, we have included information on our commitment to cleanliness below.
- We are allowing changes or cancellation up to 48 hours in advance of arrival up until November 25, 2021.
- We are encouraging guests to book direct in order to ensure that they are kept up to date on current operating procedures
- We are asking guests to self-identify if they belong to a risk group for COVID-19; if yes, we ask that they postpone their travels until the risk period has passed, in order to help us ensure the wellbeing of all our guests and employees
- Only one person per travel group in the lobby during check-in. All other members should remain in the vehicle or outside
- Signage and markers communicating social distancing protocols and managing traffic flow in common areas
- Protective screen has been installed at Front Desk
- We are working on implementing a limited, or no-touch, payment procedure
- Guestroom keys sanitized between uses
- Cash payment for guestrooms will not be accepted at this time
- Disinfecting & cleaning of bell carts between uses
Lobby & Public Spaces
- Masks are required throughout the hotel's indoor public spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations in key public areas throughout property
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with special attention to high-touch points
- Signage and markers communicating social distancing protocols and mask wearing requirement in high traffic public spaces
- Elevator use limited to your travel group or a maximum of two unrelated guests
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of elevators
Currently closed in accordance with Provincial and Federal Regulations. Please check back for updates.
Meetings & Events
- Groups of 10 or less people can be accommodated
- Please contact the hotel directly to see if we can meet your needs
- Check out time is 11:00am. To minimize congestion, only one person per travel group in the lobby during check-out
- Contactless checkout via telephone, or in person at the front desk
- Keys may be left in room, or in key box in the lobby to be disinfected prior to next use
On Hold For Now
- GoPro Demo Lab
- Nespresso Coffee Machine in the lobby
- In accordance with Provincial and Federal regulations, hours and occupancy loads are limited
- There will be time blocks of 1.5 hours, capacity is reached on a first come first serve basis by reserving with Front Desk staff.
- Please allow a 30 minute period for an attendant to disinfect all surfaces between time blocks
- The Sauna will remain closed until further notice
- We ask that all guests respect the limited capacities of the facilities and be cooperative and considerate of others
- Antibacterial soap
- High-touch disinfecting every hour
- Hotel employees will not enter guestrooms
- Stay-over housekeeping service will not be available. Additional items can be collected at the front desk
- Mask and gloves worn by all room attendants and changed after each guestroom
- Tea / coffee maker and supplies in the room are refreshed and sanitized between each use.
- Items available on request; bathrobe and slippers, print magazines, glassware, pens and stationery