Whistler's bike friendliest hotel
The Aava Whistler Hotel is the Resorts' first and most accommodating hotel for the bike-minded traveller. We know your bike means a lot to you and that means a lot to us. So whether you bring your own bike, rent one from one of the local shops or borrow one of our Valley Trail bikes, you are in good hands.
What Makes us so Bike Friendly, You Ask?
- The Bike Valet Team will tuck your bike in for the night behind two digital locks in our super-secure Bike Vault. The Vault holds more than enough bikes and is closely monitored by 24 hour security cameras.
- Extensive shop-quality tool kit for guest use.
- Serious bike Tuning and Wash Station in front of the hotel with rags to clean your bikes.
- Our partnership with some of the world's most exciting mountain bike events puts our guests in the centre of the excitement - and that is definitely something to write home about.
Whistler Loves Mountain Biking. Take a look at some of the exciting events that the Aava has partnered with.
- Crankworx Whistler has been instrumental in shaping mountain biking culture in the Resort and we are proud to be the Host Hotel from August 12 to 20, 2017.
- BC Bike Race is a 7-day adventure that takes athletes to some of the most amazing mountain biking locations throughout BC and finishes here in Whistler on July 12, 2017.
- RBC GranFondo is a mass participation cycling event with participants travelling from Vancouver, up the scenic Sea to Sky highway to Whistler on September 10, 2017.