ThinkBike Whistler - Day 2 - Jun 01, 2017
|Date:||Thursday, June 01, 2017|
Thinkbike Whistler the Ultimate Bike Demo week returns to Whistler this May 31 to June 4.
ThinkBike Whistler will open for riding each morning with hundred’s of High Performance Demo Bike’s (Cross Country, All Mountain and Downhill) supplied by some of the leaders of bike design and production globally.
Choose your dream ride then head out to Whistler's legendary WB Mountain Bike Park or the world class Whistler Valley trail system. Best part, test as many bikes as you want throughout the day, just return your ride and take another one in it's place.
Along with testing the best bikes on the market, Thinkbike participants will have the chance to join in on daily group rides and clinics. Daily bike tours leave twice a day at 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM. Tours are led by local guides, many of whom are local trail builders with extensive knowledge of the Whistler trail system.
Thursday, June 1st
- Registration opens at 9 am- Bikes can go out at 10 am
- Tours leave at 10:30 from Tent in Lot 2
- Bike Park opens at 10 am for DH and Enduro bikes
- Lunch Available from 11:30 am- 2 pm at Longhorn Saloon
- Tours leave at 1:30 from Tent in Lot 2
- All bikes must be returned by 4 pm
- Apres at Longhorn 4:30pm -6 pm
- WORCA Twoonie Ride- 5:30 pm check WORCA.com for details
4 Day Registration | $199
- 6 lifts up in Whistler Bike Park
- lunch and Apres- Thurs/Fri/Sat
2 Day Registration | $125
- lunch and Apres for Sat (does not include bike park access days of Thursday and Friday)
For more information on this event visit the ThinkBike Whistler website.