Aava Whistler Hotel's 72 Hour Sale Starts February 3rd
SALE STARTS FEBRUARY 3 (STAY TUNED)!
For just 72 hours, the Aava Whistler Hotel is offering BIG savings on accommodation for arrivals from March 6 until April 30, 2015. This incredible sale starts on February 3rd.
72 Hour Deals include:
- 35% discount on mid-week days (Sunday to Thursday)
- 30% on weekends (Friday to Saturday)
March and April of 2015 is a great time to ski, snowboard and visit Whistler! Here's our list of great things to do during this time:
- Kokanee Valley Race Series - February 19th and March 5th .... a series open to skiers, telemarkers, and snowboarders with gender and age divisions. The race series includes dual GS and team relays.
- VBA Alpine Team Championship - March 7th ... this team race and party is open to members of the Vancouver Bar Association. Open to skiers and snowboarders.
- Winemaker Apres Series - March 12th and April 9th .... features British Columbia's best wines paired with dining delights. Each afternoon feast on a five-course meal served with five wine pairings.
- Audain Art Museum Sneak Peak Gala - March 28th ... get a sneak peak to the new Audain Art Museum with museum founders Michael Audain and Yoshiko Karasawa in attendance.
- Whistler Cup - April 3rd to 5th ... is the largest and most important ski race for North American and international ski racers aged 11 to 14 years. This is an FIS sanctioned race featuring 100's of young ski racers from 23 countries.
- World Ski & Snowboard Festival - April 10th to 19th ... this events mantra has always been "party in April, sleep in May". Enough said! The festival offers 10 days of awesome spring skiing, arts, free concerts and an opportunity to see some of the world's best skiers and riders compete.
- Longer days, warmer temperatures ... Whistler Blackcomb is an absolute must for spring skiing. The ski day is longer, the temperatures are stronger and the sunny patios beckon skiers and riders for amazing apres!
We’re Here for Your Accommodation Needs
Aava Whistler Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Whistler Village. Contact our in-resort travel experts for reservations, great deals, and/or more information.
Posted by Aava Whistler Hotel on Monday, February 02, 2015