Hungry at the Aava in Whistler? Introducing CABN!
Join us for breakfast this winter until April 3rd! The Aava at the CABN is proud to offer a gorgeous breakfast in partnership with Whistler Cooks Catering through the winter.
Our "Epic Express" Breakfast Buffet is served up fresh each morning so that you can get up and go — get outdoors and enjoy your day in Whistler.
The gourmet offerings from Whistler Cooks Catering make your morning a bit sunnier with a choice of fresh eggs, smoked bacon, grilled breakfast sausage or ham, country-style golden has brown potatoes, toast with assorted fresh breads with butter and preserves, oatmeal, cereal and fresh fruit.
To drink, we've got you covered with freshly brewed coffee, full-caffeinated or decaf, tea or juice.
And, of course, as an extra special something, each morning we will rotate through either fresh baked assorted muffins, fluffy waffles, grilled french toast and assorted pastries.
We're happy to offer this menu for $20 per adult, $13 for kids from 6 to 11 years old, and free for those 5 and under with a paying adult. These prices include gratuity and tax.
Are you in a real hurry? Ask us about our Quick Start To Go menu.
If you are in a hurry to get outdoors, just leave your Quick Start Menu on your door by 2 am and our staff will deliver you a hot meal to go that you can take with you.
If you have any questions or need more information on this offering, please feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to assist you.
To round out our brand-new morning offerings, we're super excited to share our Nespresso in-lobby coffee station with you! Enjoy a hot steaming cup of delicious coffee right in our lobby and wake up & go! Just one more way we're trying to make your stay in Whistler extra super epic.
Our restaurant will be open daily from 7 am to 10 am until April 3rd. The menu is subject to change and we can't offer substitutions. To take part in our breakfast buffet, please purchase a voucher from our front desk or on-site at the CABN (cash only).
Concierge Service at the Aava Whistler
At the Aava Whistler, part of the experience is allowing us to help you have the most epic stay possible! We love offering you that special local's insight into the best choices for dining, adventure, or for that special spa experience. Our concierge staff are available 24 hours a day, and really enjoy helping you make your stay with us in Whistler the best it can be.
Just ask us! We're here to help.
Check Out These Other Aava Amenities:
- NEW! Free Fat Tire Bike Rental
- NEW! Free Snow Shoe Rental
- Free access to the GoPro Hero 4 HD Camera Demo Lab
- Free Hotel WiFi
- Free ski lockers & secured bike storage
- Free Bike Valet
- Free Ski Boot Dryer
- Free bike wash & tool station
- Winter ski & snowboard rentals and tuning available in our lobby with Black Tie Ski Rentals
- Health Facilities, Heated Pool & Hot Tub
- Adjacent to the Whistler Conference Centre
- 200 metres from the Whistler Golf Club
- 5-minute walk to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain gondolas
- Fax, photocopying & printing services
- Accessible rooms for those with physical challenges
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry & dry cleaning services, Guest dryers
- Ice machines
- Large social lobby with contemporary fireplace
- Pet friendly program ($25 per pet, per stay)
- Underground parking ($19 per night)
- Meeting rooms
- 100% non-smoking environment
Posted by Aava Whistler Hotel on Thursday, February 04, 2016