Pemberton Music Festival — Start Planning Now!
When is the lineup?
Good question. Last year, Pemberton Music Festival dropped the lineup in early April, and this year, it looks like we'll be getting the news around the same time.
And with the lineup will come more tickets on sale, too.
It's time to start planning your trip to Whistler and this year's Pemberton Music Festival.
July 14 — 17, 2016
This year's website is full of nostalgia for past years, with highlights including video and tons of images from the past two years' events. Memories of all night long sessions, comedy, great music and friendships that are built on awesome shared experiences are just a few nostalgic memories.
Get Ready for Pemberton Music Festival
Everyone knows that the announcement is days away. It's hard to sit still and just wait for the big lineup to drop. Well, don't just sit there — keep busy. There's lots to do to get ready, including:
1. Sign up on the Pemberton Music Festival website to make sure you're one of the first to know when the lineup is announced.
2. Save your pennies for when tickets go on sale. You'll need between $295 and $1599 per ticket, so start getting frugal.
3. Make plans for your journey. You'll need to get here, so start making plans for airfare, car rental, whatever you'll need to arrive in style.
4. Consider becoming an ambassador. You'll get a free ticket, a sheriff's badge (!) and all you'll have to do is keep your campers happy. Not a bad deal at all.
5. Call them! Really — They are putting the finishing touches on the video announcing the lineup, and they want your voice. Leave them a message at the #beeeep + follow along to this script: "Hey it's (Your Name) and I can't wait for #PembyFest. It's gonna be... (Insert What You Want Here)". Call them at ---> (604) 449-8298.
Posted by Aava Whistler Hotel on Thursday, March 24, 2016